From: The Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, May 30, 2001

"Teaching is not a job, it's a calling. For short-termers, it's a craft to be mastered. For the long-haulers, teaching becomes an art form. And like great art, it becomes priceless when the artist passes on."

FAS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

From the Cosmic Center




Original Heartfelt Thoughts #2

To find some closure,
I need your thoughts and prayers
To help put it all behind me,
So I can get on with my life.

I guess that about covers it.
I’ll let you be the judge.
It’s not for me to say.
Nobody’s perfect.

Americans are a forgiving people.

I’m sorry if I offended anyone.
Believe me, that was not my intention.
Most of all, I let myself down.
I know better now.
I’ve learned my lesson.


N.B.:  File under Apologies #1, generic. Save as template for future use.  At press conferences with TV cameras rolling, remember raw onion slice in handkerchief for “real” tears finish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment